Basic/Functional Designer Engineers
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH125525
Location: Germany, Hamburg
Sector: Engineers, Marine
Date posted: 09/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking experienced Basic/Functional Design Engineers for an exciting opportunity based in Germany. Our client is a leading Super Yacht manufacturer with several projects set to begin shortly.
As a Basic/Functional Design Engineer you will be responsible for creating basic yacht designs and sketching ideas along with specifications of what machinery and equipment would be needed in the later stages of the process. You would also be the point of contact for sub supplier enquiries and quotations as the project progresses.
- Basic design experience (layout/design from scratch, drafting, system calculations, early to final technical definition, evaluation of supplier systems and technical clarification etc.)
-Profound engineering experience in propulsion and/or ship operating systems and HVAC.
- 5 years of experience designing Yachts/ Vessels/ Ships (65m+)
- AutoCAD, AVEVA Marine & Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent English written and spoken
- German language would be an advantage
For more information contact email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office