Spencer Ogden are seeking a Bid and Delivery Manager to be based in Austria on a permanent basis.
Our client are a growing internationl company who specialise within Energy Management. They provide both hardware and software solutions to energy providers and retailers worldwide. Part of their portfolio offering includes electrical and gas smart meters, and IoT, including smart lighting.
Due to growth and success of projects in Germany they are seeking a Bid and Delivery Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will undertake the following
- Leads plans, organises and coordinates BID and/or DELIVERY projects.
- Coordinates communication between customers, contractors and internal business units.
- Leads the Solution architecture process, manages design of solution.
- Organise training for customers and business partners.
- Implements promotional activities and supports sales in selling solutions components.
- Organises maintenance of delivered solutions.
To be considered you will have the following background:
- Fluent in German and English
- Good understanding of AMI systems.
- Knowledge and skills in project management, organisation of work, management systems, and conflict resolution.
- Ideally 10 years' experience in bid management and project delivery
- Managing large project: multi-years, >50mil€ budget,
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment.
- Ability to plan international/multi-cultural projects.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
In return you will be rewarded with a competitve salary/benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office