Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH105934
Location: France, Paris
Sector: SMART Grid, Utilities
Date posted: 20/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Excellent contract opportunity for a Bid/Proposal Manager based in France who has experience with HVDC/Substation experience.
Skill set as below required:
To prepare the commercials offers, present it to the customers, participate to commercial negotiations, within respects of the clients rules and the objectives of the gross margin, Treasury fixed by hierarchy, and to develop the sales, the market share and the cash of client, and have project management capacity to performed the contract.
- Experience in HVDC projects
- Experience in very large project Execution
- Project Management: Country and customer relation
- Commercial: know-how of countries, customers, commercial structure and able to establish sales strategy
- Technical Knowledge of equipment, products, sales systems
- Experiences in sales of international turnkey complex projects
- English fluent
- Detailed knowledge of site activities (CW, erection)
- Leadership, autonomy, energy
- Ability to focus and deliver
Length: 6 to 12 month contract
For more information about this role please contact our London office