Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115071
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Sector: Telecommunication, R and D
Salary: €55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Date posted: 16/10/2017
Role: Bid Manager
Location: Belgium, Nr Antwerp
Salary: 55-75,000 euros (dependant on experience)
Situated near on the outskirts of Antwerp my client is renowned for designing, developing and manufacturing some of the industry's most pioneering technologies within the field of satellite communications. They operate across the broadcast, consumer and enterprise VSAT, government and defence, cellular backhaul and trunking and mobility, offshore and maritime markets. This is a truly diverse role that will offer a varied working environment for the successful candidate.
- Orchestrate and lead the creation of quality proposals addressing large scale complex opportunities.
- Manage the entire bid process for selected unsolicited proposals, bids and tenders
- Control scope, risk, budget, timelines and quality of the proposal. Ensure internal alignment on the offered solutions, prices and T&C's.
- Coordinate with business partners, suppliers and subcontractors in preparing joint proposals.
- Advice and guide sales and account managers in order to achieve the highest win rates on addressed opportunities.
Other Desirables attributes:
- Project Management experience and education
- Sales, Pre-Sales and/or Proposal Management experience
To confidentially discuss please don't hesitate to be in contact
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.