Job Title: BIM / 3D Modeller (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for BIM / 3D Modeller, who will be based in Singapore for a 6-months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Convert 2D drawings to 3D drawings
- Convert & integrate Tekla / AutoCAD 3D models to Revit / Navisworks MicroStation
- Find out clashes from developed 3D models
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- At least 3 years' experience in BIM / 3D Modelling, for Oil & Gas projects
- Proficient in Revit and Navisworks MicroStation
- Proficiency in spoken English is an advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321