Looking for a Research Scientist with experience in Bio-Stimulants.
- Develop new ideas for Fertilizer and Biostimulant Products, compile existing information to substantiate hypothesis, propose R&D projects, organize trial activities to validate hypothesis and document performance, deliver scientific reports supportive information for product support and implementation.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team and give support to other agricultural research activities
- Net-working with product development & commercial teams across departments and locations and participate in co-operations with external partners worldwide
- M.Sc. in Agriculture or related sciences with minimum three years of experience in research and product development on Biostimulants with a record of achievements/developments.
- Deep knowledge in plant physiology with a focus on stress physiology.
- Deep knowledge in crop nutrition and agronomy.
- High communication skills and experience in knowledge transfer e.g. giving scientific lectures or creating supportive material for marketing.
- Team worker with an open-minded and cooperative working attitude with a sense of urgency
- Fluent in English; other languages are an asset
For more information about this role please contact our London office