Contract Opportunity for skilled BMS automation engineers with the below programming background. This is for a global organisation working on newly commissioned data centres. A real one off opportunity.
ROLES AS BELOW:
- Desigo PX programming, high level. The installation is not Siemens Standard.
- Desigo CC knowledge, high level. The installation is not Siemens Standard.
- Desigo Controlpoint, ABT site knowledge.
- Experience of working in a construction site. Great deal of rules and permits. Daily meetings in English etc.
- Experience to communicate with external programmers/graphics and commissioning engineers(Fluent English)
- Leading! Be able to push contractors for results.
- Experience with high demanding customers.
- Electrical construction experience, know how to answer queries about drawings from electrical installers.
- Flexible(overtime will be part of the project), patient, problem solver and service minded.
Siemens S7 automation in building automation.
Same as above.
Type 1 : 2-6 months depending of project. The preliminary time schedule starts in mid February and ends mid June. We have more work during summer with the same requirement on competence.
Type 2: 3-8 months depending on order.
Schedule: (hours per week) : 40-60
Earliest Start Date: Mid feb.
For more information about this role please contact our London office