Boiler Maintenance Engineer - Power Plant - Malaysia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103940
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Salary: US$2000 - US$3500 per month + benefits
Date posted: 28/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Seeking a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Malaysia!
* Plant assessments to identify customer challenges and propose technical solutions
* Work closely with the services leaders to drive penetration at every outage/event
* Troubleshoot customer boiler issues on-site and provide technical assistance to customers
* Possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university Engineering, Business or other technical or business related field
* Have at least 5 years of experience in Coal Fired Boiler Design, Operations or in Power Generations Services
* Experience with various types of boiler configurations including two-pass, tower, wall fired, tangentially fired and CFB.
* Knowledge of combustion theory, pulverizer operation, coal ranking/characteristics and boiler controls.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321