Job Title: Boiler Operator (Thailand)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Boiler Operator, who will be based in Thailand for 1 month.
Contract Duration: 1 month
- Responsible for monitoring the operation of boilers
- Conduct tests and inspections of valves, and perform daily blow downs of equipment
- Monitor and adjust firing, fuelling, water temperature and pressure of boilers
- Performs general maintenance duties to repair and/or perform preventative maintenance
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Lignite Power Plant projects
- Experienced in GE Boilers
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321