BOP Erection Engineer - Power Plant
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : 59012THS
Sector: Plant Erection/ Construction, Power
Salary: US$5000 - US$8000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 05/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor installation/erection activities of all BOP disciplines at site and check whether or not installation/erection works are in accordance with approved procedures, applicable standards/laws and state of the art.
- Check together with Subcontractor(s) and/or the Client predetermined check-points(ITP) for proper installation/erection of all BOP disciplines and its auxiliaries at various stages of installation/ erection process.
- Review the installation/erection procedures of all BOP disciplines and its auxiliaries prepared by Subcontractor(s) including planning of temporary platform/supports/devise required for installation/erection works to ensure that the procedures are in line with applicable codes/standards and state of the art and that the installation/erection works are carried out smoothly as scheduled.
- Review and confirm the completeness and correctness of the Erection Handover Packages prepared by Subcontractors.
- Take the lead in resolving any construction issues in consultation with a responsible Subcontractor(s).
- Minimum 10 years experience within BOP erection engineering
- Experience in working on power generation projects within Asia
- Ability to relocate and work in the Philippines on a long term contract
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321