The Brand Director will lead the Brand Team in aligning consumer driven branding and communication across creative concept and content development.
* Lead the management of brand and identity
* Lead content efforts across Arcadia's website, customer communications, promotions, social media, and more
* Lead, manage, and help grow an exceptional brand team
* Conceptualize and execute on creative and performance marketing experiments to help drive growth; from story boarding user experiences to post-analyses
* Work across multiple departments to ensure visual and messaging consistency across the company.
* Hands-on copy and design conceptualization work
* Work with leadership team to identify, strategize and implement key brand and business priorities.
* Validate efforts through customer insights, data, and resulting growth.
* 7+ years as a brand or creative professional
* B2C experience is a must, 5+ years
* Digital marketing experience is a must, 7+ years
* Agency experience is a plus
* Strong leadership and track record of exceptional team management
* Strong portfolio and track record of previous work
* Expert experience with creative software such as the Adobe creative suite
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.