- Through developing a thorough understanding of site current and future needs, designs and configures technically complex building control systems. Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Develops and tests software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
- Coordinates and creates of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
- Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
- Keeps Related Properties management, sub-contractors and tenants informed of job progress.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the construction or HVAC industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building subsystems.
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols (i.e. LON, BACnet, etc).
- Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills required, particularly computer-related drafting tools.
- Experience with designing and implementing energy efficiency controls strategies.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.