Long Island City, NY or Boston, MA
The Project Management group currently has job openings at several levels. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the Company and about what we do, and feel that they would enjoy, and excel in, a project management role.
The Project Management group is responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the systems we install for our clients.
- Overall responsibility for the successful outcome of a project
- Understanding and delivering the Scope of Work
- Developing and adhering to Project Schedules
- Understanding, monitoring and controlling Project Costs
Assuring customer satisfactionMeeting and coordinating with clients to carry out project work, coordinate schedule, address field installation issues, and assure client satisfactionDevelop and coordinate internal workflows between departments (engineering, purchasing, software, graphics, commissioning, etc.) to assure internal production meets project schedule and scopeDirect and support subcontractorsCoordinate material deliveries to fieldPrepare and negotiate Change Orders with both client and subcontractorsOversee quality of workPrepare monthly client invoicing, and manage subcontractor invoicingCoordinate with other trades and equipment vendors in the fieldBeing available during varying hours and sometimes weekends to meet project requirementsReporting project status to management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work with, engage and lead others
- Ability to stay calm and focused in stressful situations
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Have understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems, and general construction practices
- Ability to read and understand architectural, mechanical, electrical and control system drawings
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.