Building Surveyor - Planned Maintenance
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH105072
Location: England, Hampshire, Southampton
Sector: Facility Management, Facilities Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 03/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A job vacancy has arisen for a temporary Building Surveyor to assist a private practice with some planned maintenance work on a residential block in central Southampton.
* Delivery of planned maintenance & external works
* Specifying works, management & appointment of contractors & consultants
* Advice on building fabric management, maintenance and repairs
* Specifying remedial works including structural defects
* Instructing contractors to deliver work
* Reporting on contractor performance
* Overseeing work programmes
* Monitoring planned work schedules
* Completing H&S inspections on Contractors
* Recognised qualification within construction
* Experience of delivering projects on residential property
* Must be a good team player but able to work independently
This role is for an immediate start. Hour rate - competitive.
Please contact Zoe Lane on 020 7268 9291
For more information about this role please contact our London office