Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH106744
Location: England, Surrey, Hersham
Sector: Corporate, Administration, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 10/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client the UK's leading sustainability support services are seeking to hire an experienced Bureau Administrator to be based in their Surrey Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for career progression within an expanding and ambitious company.
Bureau Administrator Responsibilities:
* Responsible for carrying out various bureau tasks including: Data Entry, Invoice Validation and Data analysis.
* Responsible for collation and evaluation of energy data from various client premises.
* Data entry of invoice and consumption data.
* Responsible for data analysis and the investigation of anomalies in report form.
* Collation of invoices - paper and electronic.
* Invoice analysis, including - Investigation of anomalies, liaising with suppliers and invoice validation summary reports.
Bureau Administrator Experience:
* Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, it is expected that the successful applicant will be extremely numerate and have a good analytical mind.
* Four years working experience in Bureau administration/Invoice validation.
* People management experience.
* Experience working for an Energy Broker.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office