Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: BMRR
Location: England, Surrey
Sector: Corporate, Management, Renewables
Date Posted: 07/11/2016
Our client the UK's leading sustainability support services are seeking to hire an experienced Bureau Manager to be based in their Surrey Head Office. This position pays a generous basic salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for career progression within an expanding and ambitious company.
Bureau Manager Responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing the bureau team, overlooking invoice validation, consumption reporting and consumption management.
* Responsible for energy consumption analysis including the collection of data from various sources on their client's energy usage.
* Run standard and custom reports within the energy management system.
* Writing reports on consumption performance and liaise with other internal teams on potential next steps.
* Invoice validation, including the collation of invoices, analysis, invoice validation summary reports, meter management and dealing with new sites opening and closing in relation to correct billing.
* Responsible for preparing budgets.
Bureau Manager Experience:
* Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, a demonstration of numerical skill and a good analytical mind-set is expected.
* At least five years bureau expertise.
* People management experience.
* A knowledge of Stark is desirable.
* Energy procurement experience.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office