Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BMRR
Location: England, Surrey
Sector: Corporate, Administration, Renewables
Date posted: 13/12/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client the UK's leading sustainability support services are seeking to hire an experienced Bureau Manager to be based in their Surrey Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for career progression within an expanding and ambitious company.
Bureau Manager responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing the bureau team, overlooking invoice validation, consumption reporting and consumption management.
* Responsible for energy consumption analysis including the collection of data from various sources on their client's energy usage.
* Run standard and custom reports within the energy management system.
* Writing reports on consumption performance and liaise with other internal teams on potential next steps.
* Invoice validation, including the collation of invoices, analysis, invoice validation summary reports, meter management and dealing with new sites opening and closing in relation to correct billing.
* Responsible for preparing budgets.
Bureau Manager experience:
* Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, a demonstration of numerical skill and a good analytical mind-set is expected.
* At least five years bureau expertise.
* People management experience.
* A knowledge of Stark is desirable.
* Utility experience is desirable.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office