In all energy sectors, all over the world, we focus on mid to senior level positions and highly skilled technical roles. We put the personal into proactive, professional recruitment.
Based in London, my client works within the Utilities sector and are currently hiring for a permanent role as a Business Analyst/Change Analyst. Ideally you will have worked in the Utilities industry previously and have knowledge around sector regulations and pricing.
Business Analysts are responsible for defining requirements for successful change for Agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies. The role may include delivering workshops and develop the Business Cases, Business Requirements, Business Process Models and operational User Interface wire frame models where appropriate.
- Relevant business analysis skills and qualifications.
- Be able to identify key areas of improvement and innovation within the company.
- Analyse market movements and industry changes, such as sector regulations and government requirements.
- Be able to comprehend and translate complex business requirements to others within the company.
- The ability to propose change implementation and articulate its effect upon the company.
For more information about this role please contact our London office