Work with an exciting and well-funded Singapore HQ start-up in the gaming and web-based services industry. With an established clientele, the company is now looking to advance further and develop into the Vietnamese market. If you are someone with a great ability to link business objectives and drive success and are also a fluent Vietnamese speaker, this is the role for you.
As an initial leader and contributor, we are looking for potential team leads or project managers to dominate the Vietnamese market, under great guidance and training. If you see yourself growing rapidly in your career and like being able to see fast results and the business impact in the work you do, join this team.
- Partner with clients to understand their high-level business needs and requirements.
- Create rapport with your client so that top performance and project delivery is ensured.
- Clearly articulate and communicate business ideas in both English and Vietnamese.
- Work independently and be able to think outside the box, coming up with creative solutions to business problems and identifying gaps where improvement and market growth can be seen.
- Demonstrate a great sense of commitment to the service and client, helping deliver the best solution and web-based strategy possible.
- Engage with technology specialists to understand the needs of the user interface and design so that the system can be constantly improved.
- Identify IT strategy and direction to help grow the company and deliver business impact.
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- With a minimum of 2 years work experience in a Business Analyst related role.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese at the speaking and writing level to engage with stakeholders as well as understand business needs through text.
- Self-motivated worker who is able to prioritize and plan even in complicated environments.
- A critical thinker, able to spot any areas of development.
- Have strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Very proficient in communicating ideas and presenting business plans.
- Have a basic understanding of IT and gaming related business concepts.
- Be flexible and able to work both as an individual contributor as well as a teammate.
- Unafraid to step up into leadership roles.
- Independent and able to travel abroad especially during initial business development.
- Willing to relocate and sponsor work visas for great talent to live in Singapore.
Interested candidates, please send your latest resume to Vinny Chan or Angie Wakefield at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321