Business Developent Manager - Water and Thermal Metering
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LDNRMC-BDHW
Location: England, West Midlands, Birmingham
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + negotiable
Date Posted: 07/09/2016
As the successful candidate you be hands on in the companies scope and strategy.
You will spearhead the sales and account management activity in the area of water and thermal energy, leading by example and actively driving forward sales activity through networking and tendering processes and leveraging professional relationships.
You will have proven experience of AMR product and technical specifications. You will lean on your sales experience and industry knowledge and contacts, being constantly aware of changes in the market and tendering processes and dates. Naturally, you will significantly contribute to the sales revenue within the UK market and the achievement of ambitious growth goals.
The successful candidates will have:
* 4 years or more in the water and thermal metering industry in a sales or highly commercial role. You will be no stranger to bidding and tender processes and
will have succeeded in bringing in new business.
* Ability and experience to manage key accounts and key stake holders
* Knowledge and a comprehensive and thorough understanding of AMR products and related IT software in both the UK energy and water markets
* A network of contacts and proven industry knowledge in the water and thermal energy industry and the ability to provide expert advice to customers with the confidence to communicate complex issues and solutions
* Communication skills of the highest quality
* Well established time management and organisation skills
* A passion for success and the drive to seize this substantial opportunity
* Willingness to travel in the UK and occasionally in Europe and having a full UK driving licence
* An understanding and awareness of financial controls and budget management
* Project Management experience would be advantageous
This is a home based role, with travel across the UK to client sites and to our clients offices in the North. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information about this role please contact our London office