Business Developent Manager - Water and Thermal Metering
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LDNRMC-BDHW
Location: England, West Midlands, Birmingham
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + negotiable
Date Posted: 26/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Sales/Business Development professional to join our client who are a specialist in Heat and Water metering.
The position has become available due to continuing growth in the business and winning key contracts in the industrial and commercial sectors.
As the successful candidate you be hands on in the companies scope and strategy and spearhead sales and account management activity in the area of water and thermal energy.
To be considered you will have:
* 4 years or more in the water and thermal metering industry in a sales or highly commercial role.
* Ability and experience to manage key accounts and key stake holders
* Knowledge and a comprehensive and thorough understanding of AMR products
* A network of contacts and proven industry knowledge in the water and thermal energy industry.
* Communication skills of the highest quality
* Well established time management and organisation skills
* A passion for success and the drive to seize this substantial opportunity
* Willingness to travel in the UK and occasionally in Europe and having a full UK driving licence
* An understanding and awareness of financial controls and budget management
* Project Management experience would be advantageous
This is a home based role, with travel across the UK to client sites and to the office when required. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information about this role please contact our London office