Our client, a world leader in clean energy, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Business Developer, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to join the team and continue to grow the companies' portfolio.
Business Developer duties and responsibilities:
* The development of the hydro fleet
* Perform business development in line with strategy
* Shape the ongoing improvement
* Collaborate with senior team members across the organisation.
* This role will provide a scope of freedom in the planning and implementing of your work.
Business Developer desired experience:
* Fluency in English, skills in Swedish or Finnish would be an advantage but not crucial.
* Master's degree in Energy or Engineering.
* Five years' experience within the area or operational excellence.
* Skilled in propelling teamwork across different departments and locations.
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Strong analytical and presentation ability.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office