Our client, Germany's leading energy clean energy provider, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Business Developer, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the team and continue to expand the company's market share.
Business Developer duties and responsibilities:
* Developing new business in the renewable energy market.
* Help to grow and implement the sales strategy, given market conditions.
* Effectively work with other departments in the organisation to attain a common goal.
* Represent the company at conferences and trade fairs throughout Europe.
* Support the sales staff in their relationship with existing and new clients.
Business Developer desired experience:
* Technical or commercial degree.
* Five or more years of experience in the renewable energy industry.
* Excellent analytical skills
* Exceptional modelling and programming skills, with relevant experience to key market factors.
* Excellent German and English spoken and written skills.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office