Our client, a leading global solar provider, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Business Development Director, paying a competitive salary with an excellent performance related remuneration package. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to be able to expand the company's excellent reputation throughout Europe.
Business Development Director duties and responsibilities:
* Develop from scratch new opportunities for the company in Europe
* Identify greenfield sites across Europe and be the one responsible for negotiating contracts, land acquisitions and site purchasing.
* Oversee the construction stage of the project, ensuring that a high level of quality is met.
* Efficiently coordinate with several other departments in the company over multiple projects.
Business Development Director desired experience:
* 5+ years' experience in business development in the renewable energy market.
* Technical degree or background. Experience or a working knowledge in the construction of PV plants.
* Fluent in Spanish and English with another language being advantageous.
* Ability to work independently and creatively.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office