Our client, a leading energy consultancy, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Business Development Director, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join the company to grow and manage the company's portfolio.
Business Development Director duties and responsibilities:
* Expanding the company portfolio throughout Scandinavia.
* Manage the existing client base.
* Actively pursue new business opportunities.
* Work proactively with the team across different countries and other departments.
Business Development Director desired experience:
* Bachelor's degree.
* Over 5 years of experience in business development in the energy industry.
* Excellent technical insight in the industry.
* Knowledge of the Scandinavian energy industry.
* Extensive knowledge of financial mechanisms will be useful.
* Excellent communication skills in English and another Scandinavian language.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office