Business Development - EPC - Solar
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108703
Location: USA, New Jersey
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date posted: 08/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are working on behalf of a client that are looking for someone who has experience selling EPC services in the grid-tied utility-scale solar space and has established relationships with utilities, IPPs, and developers.
The candidate will need to be willing to travel to customer meetings as required and needs to be comfortable in a customer-facing role. The candidate will also need detailed knowledge of the solar project development process, and be able to filter through potential opportunities to identify those with the highest probability of closing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and execute a business development strategy for assigned territory that will meet target profitability and revenue goals.
Identify target customers across the solar space, including a game-plan for how to connect with each customer and estimated timeline to closing opportunities with each customer.
Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure all potential project opportunities and customer relationships are being shared among the team.
Skillfully resolve Customer-related, promoting highest customer satisfaction and maintaining profitability
Develop and maintain strong relationships with like-minded partners in the market which can help promote Conti's brand and drive further growth to the business.
Effectively negotiate EPC contracts with customers
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in solar project development and/or business development
- Market strategy - assess market, target segments and develop market attack plan to execute
- Financial acumen - solid understanding of economic value proposition analysis; project finance experience a plus
- Flexible and able to react to change in a positive, constructive manner
- Well versed in EPC contract negotiation and a solid understanding of key EPC risks
If you would be interested in finding out more please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.