Business Development Executive
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114015
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: Offshore, Sales & Business Dev, Oil and Gas
Salary: £25000 - £40000 per annum
Date posted: 23/10/2017
Our client is a Chemical Distributor based in Manchester, who act for many of the leading Chemical Manufacturers and offer an extensive specialised portfolio of products. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join the growing team. The successful applicant will report directly to the Managing Director. Our Client is offering a Competitive, Negotiable salary up to £40,000, uncapped Commission and Benefits. The ideal candidate will have experience selling into the Personal Care & cosmetics market but candidates from different backgrounds will be considered. The ideal candidate will based close to the office in Manchester (Stockport).
Business Development Executive duties and responsibilities:
*Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased new business.
* Develop and build relationships with new clients, and the decision makers within the organisations.
* Work with the commercial team and other internal colleagues to develop proposals that meet potential client's needs, concerns and objectives.
* Attend Industry functions, such as association events, exhibitions and conferences.
* Visiting across the UK to further build relationships.
* Work with technical staff to ensure that prerequisites to sales are fulfilled within a timely maner.
Business Development Executive desired experience:
* The successful candidate will have experience within the Personal Care/Cosmetics industry.
*Good technical & strong communication skills.
*The candidate should be self-motivated with a passion for Sales and building strong working relationships.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office