My client is a market leader within the Energy Storage field, they manufacture, install and service energy storage solutions tailored to their client's needs.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager (Europe) who can apply their interest and skillset in energy storage market, to support their forecasted growth within this sector in the future.
Reporting to the board you will responsible for the development of my client's future plans across Europe within the Energy Storage market.
Possible client's will include, asset managers and investors within the Utilities and Renewable energy market to a diverse customer base, providing them a low cost and finically efficient solution.
As the Business Development Manager, you will achieve your individual sales quota, which will be in line with the company's expectations for their growth in the forthcoming period.
- Developing and executing strategic growth in line with the wider business strategy
- Explain and communicate the strategic growth plans with internal groups
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (executive level) in the market, leveraging the relationship, resulting in my client becoming a preferred supplier.
- Regular direct contact with key stakeholders.
- Manage all the commercial aspects including: managing and preparing offers, project contracts and quotations, leading price and contract negotiations
- Identify and understand all customer needs to introduce and sell products, services and solutions to clients.
- Proactively address open customer issues, including quality issues, until appropriate closure.
- Coordinate with internal groups to ensure that quotations, quality complaints, VOC, technical information is provided to the customer within agreed timeframes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to share relevant information about the customer.
- Prepare budgets vs performance on projects.
- Actively monitor & maintain KPIs of customer relative to supplier performance standards.
- EUR Revenue Growth
- Market share gain
- Customer Satisfaction
- New customers
- Project Pipeline
- Conversion Ratio of bids / projects
- Engineering degree (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics preferred) or business administration degree.
- Previous experience in sales
- Extended experiences in Energy Storage Industry (products / technologies)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to work with deadlines and challenging targets.
- Mobility: Flexibility in working days and travelling.
- Driver's license.
- Fluent in German/English
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
For more information about this role please contact our London office