Business Development Manager- Information and Security
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123691
Location: England, London, City of London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 17/04/2018
Spencer Ogden are working with a governance specialist within the energy and security sectors. They are seeking a Business Development Manager - Information & Security to join them on a permanent basis in central London.
Our client are growing off the back of several key projects and upcoming tenders with key partnerships within the UK's connected device manufacturers and service providers. Due to this success they are seeking a Business Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
A key area of the role will see you identify, prospect and secure new opportunities within the energy and utilities sector, by building and growing a sales pipeline, developing profitable relationships and offering solutions which meet clients' specific needs. In addition, the candidate will be required to assist in the design and development of products and services based on market insight and client feedback.
To be considered you will posses the following skill sets and background:
- Proven track record of generating and closing technical sales
- Consultative sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and manage a sales pipeline using Salesforce or other CRM system
- Experience in leveraging end user business through networking and partnerships
- Proven experience in building and maintaining exceptional relationships with clients
- Ideally, experience within the IoT, connected home, information security or data protection sector
- An established network of professional contacts in the energy/utilities would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with technical start-up businesses
- A good understanding of the current market within information and security
- Understanding of cyber security
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, OTE and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office