Business Development Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104948
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: Corporate, Sales, Utilities
Date posted: 30/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
As a Business Development Manager at Egencia - an Expedia Inc. company, you will join a winning and close-knit team that is targeted on actively securing new business in order to exceed our ambitious and high reaching growth targets.
We want to focus on our most crucial success factor in sales - determined, resolute and results driven Jr. Business Developers like yourself to kick-start the sales life cycle. If you want to fast-track your career in Sales in a leading global organization, this role is for you!! It will not only provide a strong induction in to the Egencia product but also open up roles in Field Sales or Account Management as your next step.
Who are Egencia?
- Unique in the industry, Egencia operates like an agile, entrepreneurial start-up which is a part of one of the world's largest travel groups Expedia Inc., voted the #1 Best Place to work by Glassdoor UK in 2016 & 2017.
- You will prospect businesses with an annual travel budget between £100K and £2,500K
- You will identify the key decision makers in the prospect's perspective: Finance, Purchasing, Senior Management, etc.
- You will analyse specific needs and promote value of Egencia's solutions
- You will work closely with the Corporate Sales Manager to ensure successful conversion of the identified prospects
- You will manage (contact, full qualification, making appointments and reporting) 100% leads from various Lead Generation channels
- You will liaise with the marketing team to develop social selling and to generate leads to achieve appointment-making goals in terms of quality and quantity
What is expected from you:
- Experience in prospecting innovative solutions in a highly competitive market
- Familiar with marketing, sales and Lead Generation solutions
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Strong team spirit and highly enthusiastic
- Motivated by hitting targets
- Able to build a structured approach
If you are up for a challenge and you think the role fits your ability and personality, then please get in touch with Daniel Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org (please respond to the advert and not a direct email).
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office