Business Development Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112839
Location: England, West Yorkshire, Huddersfield
Sector: Technology, Sales & Technical Pre-sales, Renewables
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus scheme
Date posted: 11/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A growing wind power technology provider, gearbox manufacturer and service partner are looking for a entrepreneurial, tenacious and experienced Business Development Manager to strengthen their presence in the market and be part of the continuation of the companies growth.
The individual will be expected to:
- Strengthen regional coverage
- Support a higher volume of business already in the pipeline
- Maintain existing customer accounts to the highest level with customer relationships & satisfaction
- Win new customer accounts
- Support our growth strategy; short, medium and long term
The ideal candidate will have:
- A natural sales acumen and experience in the service sales sector
- Sales experience within the energy sectors and knowledge of the wind market is preferable.
- A mechanical engineering background
- An already vast customer base
- Ambition and passion - an entrepreneurial spirit.
What the company will offer you:
- £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience and ability. This includes:
- Company Car
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- An autonomous role where you are given the freedom to showcase your sales tenacity and ability.
Flexible within the UK. Role coverage is the UK and Ireland, so frequent travel is a part of this role.
For more information about this role please contact our London office