Our client, a leading energy system operator, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Business Development Manager, paying a competitive salary with performance related remuneration packages. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join and develop new business ideas.
Business Development Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Analyse the current market situation and identify where new customers may arise.
* Identify new markets to sell to.
* Ensure the company is competitive by analysing the performance of the competition.
* Continue to manage the needs of existing customers.
* Accurately streamline the pricing models.
* Maintain the CRM system.
Business Development Manager desired experience:
* Technical or commercial university degree.
* 3+ years of experience in the renewable energy industry.
* Analysis of data and the ability to transform this into relevant, actionable information.
* Proactive management style, who leads from the front.
* Fluent in English and German.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office