Role: Sales/ Business Development Manager - Korean Market
Sector: Urban, Architecture, Residential, Built Environment
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a world-leading engineering consulting firm within the engineering, energy and infastructure space. They are seeking an experienced candidate to oversee all Business Development activities based from their headquarters in Sri Lanka.
- At least 5 years' experience in sales/business development or project management within the Korean market. Particular focus on urban planning, architechture and built environment.
- Good network with major Korea developers/ owners and EPC's
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships over a sustained period of time. Account management/ client service skills are essential.
- Ability to analyse, identify and report on market trends and identify opportunities to engage on existing and upcoming projects
- Relevant engineering background within urban planning, design and construction
- Ability to report across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and to help dictate strategy for the market
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential
- Candidates must be prepared to re-locate full-time to Sri Lanka for this position and travel extensively to Korea to service business demands
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this position then please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321