Our client, a market leading solar EPC project manufacturer are offering an incredible opportunity for a Sales and Business Development Manager in the Iberia/LATAM region. Paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with an opportunity to progress in a large MNC. This is an exciting opening for a passionate individual to join the company to develop new business across these regions.
Sales and Business Development Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Complete analysis on the feasibility of new opportunities.
* Develop new business through identifying potential sites or by entering agreements.
* Coordinate with other departments throughout the EPC lifecycle.
* Set and monitor budgets for projects.
* Effectively manage relationships with government and other partners in the market.
Sales and Business Development Manager desired experience:
* Bachelor's degree.
* 3-5 years of experience in the solar industry.
* Project management experience, preferably with the use of project management and monitoring tools.
* Fluent in Spanish and English, with Portuguese and other languages being valuable.
* Willingness to travel (up to 50%).
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office