Business Development Manager- Water Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH119080
Location: England, Birmingham
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 09/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with a one of the global leaders in water metering. They are seeking a Business Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the midlands.
Our client are growing off the back of several key tenders won and with key partnerships with the major water providers in the UK. A key part of future plans with our client is their continued expansion into the UK water, thermal energy and sub metering market and the support and management of related data collection technology.
As the successful candidate you will be in a hands on as well as developing a strategic approach to market. You will spearhead the sales and account management activity in the area of water, leading by example and actively driving forward sales activity through networking, tendering processes and leveraging professional relationships.
To be considered you will have and posses the following:
- Minimum of 5 years or more in the water/ water metering industry in a sales or highly commercial -
- Experience of the whole tendering process
- Ability and experience to manage key accounts and key stake holders
- Knowledge and a comprehensive and thorough understanding of AMR products and related IT software in both the UK energy and water markets
- Established network of contacts and proven industry knowledge in the water sector
- Communication skills of the highest quality
- Well established time management and organisation skills
- A passion for success and the drive to seize this substantial opportunity
- Willingness to travel in the UK and occasionally in Europe and having a full UK driving licence
- An understanding and awareness of financial controls and budget management
- Project Management experience and IoT/Smart Cities would be advantage
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and generous benefits scheme
For more information about this role please contact our London office