We are aiming to develop, integrate, market and deliver, adapted and scalable services to help our clients to face their circular economy challenges, offering high-value and competitive products and services based on:
- Innovative technologies and expertise (In-house or third party)
- Innovative business models adapted to our clients' real needs in terms of risk and financial management
- A global practice to deliver our services around the world with a network of delivery centres
- Professional sales approach capable of integrating an increasingly wider and complex range of advanced products and services
You will support the interested BU in the development of Growth initiatives of 5 Services Lines:
- Smart Metering
- Smart water
- Revenue Management
- Asset Performance
- Environmental Quality Monitoring
… For municipal, industrial, tertiary and agriculture markets
- Definition and implementation of the business development strategy of Advanced Solutions in the Regional Joint
- Ventures, together in coordination with the delivery services
- Reports to the Business Development Director (BDD) and is a member of the Business Development committee
- He/She functionally reports to the Regional Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, together with the BDD and the different Business Lines, the strategy and Business Plan of his/her area in the short, medium and long term to ensure the target achievement
- Define, together with the Global Business Lines, the Commercial Plans and their development within his/her Region. He/she is responsible for the activity and the sales results. Initially, he/she will work alone or with a small commercial support from the Delivery Center and GBL.
- Support, together with the Global Business Lines, the development of the Delivery Centres in the Region
- Participate in M&A projects, both in the proposals and in their analysis and defense
- Define and implement, together with the Mktg of the Global Business Lines, the marketing and communication strategies for the Region
- Collaborate with the transversal areas of support (FI, HR, LA, IT) clearly defining his/her needs and providing them with the necessary information and support
- Collaborate actively with the Group in the overall development of our business
- Use and keep updated the commercial systems (CRM) of the company
- Reports the sales activity of his/her area to the Commercial Sales Meeting
Profile (Professional Experience & Qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical studies. MBA or other similar business management program is a must.
- + 8 years of experience in business development, leading complex projects with high added value and a strong technological base.
- Proven experience in digital transformation projects.
- Proven experience in environment sector (water or waste)
- Strong working experience in multinational environments.
- Used to work with management systems (CRM, PM ...)
- Proficiency level in Chinese, advanced level in English.
- Leadership skills
- Strategic vision
- Achievement orientation
- Customer focus
- Flexibility & Resilience
- Analytical skills
- Able and used to work on projects (time management, fast-paced environment)
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321