Business Lead - Utilities
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117216
Location: England, London, City of London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + OTE
Date posted: 28/11/2017
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced sales professional to join our client to become their Business Lead, based in London.
Our client specialize in data transformation within the energy and utilities sector. They provide energy market insights to the whole UK energy sector. Due to growth and success they are seeking a Business Lead to join the business on a permanent basis.
As the Business Lead you will lead team and be responsible, for obtaining new leads, deliver on existing sales, but also lead the sales function of our clients business. The core focus being selling and providing a managed service to their clients with their data products. This is a key role for our clients growth and you will be pinnacle in their success.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
* The sale of their service and products
* The delivery of operational services
* Manage external relationships with third party customers.
* Delivery and execution of a stakeholder engagement plan
* Identification and delivery of new products and services.
To be considered you must have the following skill sets and background:
* Demonstrable track record of business development in the UK energy industry
* Demonstrable track record of delivering operational services within the energy industry
* Expert knowledge of data services and the challenges faced by the GB energy market
* Exceptional man-management skills.
* Exceptional communication skills to all types of stakeholder.
* Can-do attitude to resolving issues and managing risks.
* Well organised, structured approach to programs of work.
* Operational delivery experience.
* Understanding of commercial contracts.
* Self-motivated, willing to roll-sleeves up.
* Good inter-personal skills.
* Able to act and behave with confidence and gravitas with senior clients and stakeholders.
* Comfortable in presenting at client meetings up to Board level.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and OTE
For more information about this role please contact our London office