Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director Malaysia, the Business Manager of Food, Nutrition & Pharma will be in charge of the business line, which includes profit responsibility and will drive the business within the framework of the unit's business objectives. He/she will be responsible for the commercial aspects, including sales, marketing, business development, operations and communications of the business unit.
He/she is accountable for the overall performance and the day-to-day operations of the business unit by providing leadership and direction to staff.
The Business Manager will:
- Manage (key) principals for the Food, Nutrition & Pharma business in Malaysia. Implement and execute strategies in order to achieve business and growth objectives, as well as conversion of key projects into sales.
- Lead all aspects of account management and new business development activities, including strategy development & tactical execution, setting account goals and objectives and driving efforts to achieve them.
- Identifying key decision makers & develop strong relationship with customers to support retention and translate into new revenue opportunities, programs to retain and grow existing accounts.
- Ensure profitability of the business by achieving monthly sales targets & market share through direct selling & monitoring performance against targets and by securing business with new & existing customers. Develop organic growth with both existing and new customers. Manage adequately stocks adaptors (working capital) of the business unit.
- Develop and implement segment-specific sales actions plan for the assigned markets to achieve order, revenue and margin projections through value-based solution selling. Lead and manage sales strategy formulation and execution for key accounts. Drive customized solutions manage and market opportunity pipeline.
- Act as primary point of contact between company and key customers, implement plans aimed at business retention and improve customer satisfaction.
- Understand and keep track of changing key customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate support is provided to fulfil key customers' needs.
- Liaise with internal departments to maximize sales opportunities. Provide concise and adequate reporting and information-sharing on a regular basis. Maintain detailed customer profiling database and provide business analysis.
- Ensure the territory is effectively serviced to achieve sales targets. Build good networking with senior management and decision makers in the Food, Nutrition & Pharma market.
- Work closely with the Regional Business Development Director and Managing Director to develop a product portfolio and fill product gaps.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321