Business Manager - Industrial Chemicals
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118936
Location: England, London
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Salary: Car, Bonus, Pension
Date posted: 30/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a long established European Chemical Distributor. They are currently seeking a Business Manager for Industrial Chemicals (Industrial Coatings/Monomers/Resin Intermediates/Solvents). This is a key position within the business and the successful candidate will enjoy a lot of autonomy while having the opportunity to progress within the company. On offer is a very competitive salary paying £50,000 to £60,000 (DOE), Company Car, Bonus & Benefits. Ideally the candidate will be office based but flexibility is possible for exceptional candidates.
*Business Manager* duties and responsibilities:
* Identify and develop new business opportunities while managing supplier relationships.
* Full responsibility for purchasing and selling.
* Visiting Customer and Suppliers to maintain an active presence in the market.
* To develop current relationships throughout the UK and Europe while simultaneously growing the customer base.
*Managing all commercial matters relating to the sale of products such as transport costs, supplier prices, selling prices and sales margins.
*Staying up to date with knowledge of the market conditions and Full P&L responsibility.
*Business Manager Personal Care* desired experience:
* Ideally the candidate will be educated to degree level in a science discipline or be able demonstrate significant market knowledge.
* Previous experience as a product manager or sales manager or purchasing manager within a chemical distribution or chemical manufacturing environment.
* Be commercially aware and understand the financial implications of business decisions.
* The successful candidate should enjoy buying and selling, while achieving the greatest margin possible.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office