Our client, one of the leading independent producing of Solar Energy in France and a global player in the production of renewable energies, are looking for a Contract Business Manager. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as top quality career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contract Business Manager to come on board and ensure the success of developing projects in line with the company vision, and further develop their skills within the industry.
Your Main Missions will be
- Maintain relations with the local authorities, key accounts and a network of business etc.
- Ensure the prospection and development of new projects (Lease, contract & agreement management and negotiation)
- Audits of files for acquisition.
- Expected trips to regions elsewhere in France
- Training level bac + 5 (Engineer, Business School),
- Knowledge of regulations, with experience working in wind energy - would consider internship or internship)
- Reporting and synthesis skills, and relevant technical and economic knowledge
- Knowledge of the development of projects, and the institutes involved.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689392.
For more information about this role please contact our London office