Business Unit Leader for HVAC (Residential) - Jakarta, Indo
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : PDN17102016-BL
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Sector: Onshore, Mechanical, Oil and Gas
Salary: US$3000 - US$6000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 17/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Hiring Company: Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Position: Unitary leader (HVAC - Residential)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
-Advise HVAC (RESIDENTIAL) dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of HVAC (RESIDENTIAL) - manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale. Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on HVAC (RESIDENTIAL) equipment and customer specifications.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs for HVAC (RESIDENTIAL) Business Unit
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staff
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures
- MUST HAVE at least 10 years in Business Development & Strategy Development role, including proven track record in sales as well as proven experience in leading a team to achieving sales targets
- Candidate must have the knowledge of the principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strong Analytical skills in sales forecasting
- MUST HAVE Background working on HVAC, with technical knowledge in Mechanical Engineering
- MUST HAVE Strong Market knowledge in the Indonesia Market for Residential HVAC
- MUST HAVE Strong command in English Language both in written and spoken skills is a MUST. Equally strong communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia
- Degree Holder - Business Management/Marketing/Mechanical Engineering
- MUST be able to start ASAP
For interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +65 3163 5079.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321