Business Unit Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH105032
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
Sector: QA & Continuing Improvement, R and D
Date posted: 03/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Business Unit Manager, Pharma
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director Thailand, the Business Unit Manager, Pharma will be in charge of the business line, which includes profit responsibility and will drive the business within the framework of the unit' business objectives. He/she will be responsible for the commercial aspects, including sales, marketing, business development, operations and communications of the business unit.
He/she is accountable for the overall performance and the day-to-day operations of the business unit by providing leadership and direction to staff.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The Business Unit Manager will:
Technical/application understanding could be further emphasized in BU role.
The BU Manager is to lead the BU organization, which includes supervision of outside and inside sales staff (if any).
The BU manager holds budget responsibility (sales, gross margin and working capital).
· Manage (key) principals for the Pharma business in Thailand. Implement and execute strategies in order to achieve business and growth objectives, as well as conversion of key projects into sales.
· Lead all aspects of account management and new business development activities, including strategy development & tactical execution, setting account goals and objectives and driving efforts to achieve them.
· Identifying key decision makers & develop strong relationship with customers to support retention and translate into new revenue opportunities, programs to retain and grow existing accounts.
· Ensure profitability of the business by achieving monthly sales targets & market share through direct selling & monitoring performance against targets and by securing business with new & existing customers. Develop organic growth with both existing and new customers. Manage adequately stocks adaptors (working capital) of the business unit.
· Develop and implement segment-specific sales actions plan for the assigned markets to achieve order, revenue and margin projections through value-based solution selling. Lead and manage sales strategy formulation and execution for key accounts. Drive customized solutions manage and market opportunity pipeline.
· Act as primary point of contact between company and key customers, implement plans aimed at business retention and improve customer satisfaction.
· Understand and keep track of changing key customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate support is provided to fulfil key customers' needs.
· Liaise with internal departments to maximize sales opportunities. Provide concise and adequate reporting and information-sharing on a regular basis. Maintain detailed customer profiling database and provide business analysis.
· Ensure the territory is effectively serviced to achieve sales targets. Build good networking with senior management and decision makers in the Coatings market.
· Work closely with the Regional Business Development Director and Managing Director to develop a product portfolio and fill product gaps. For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321