C++ Software Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110622
Location: England, County Durham, Durham
Sector: Embedded Software, R and D
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Shares
Date posted: 18/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: C++ Software Engineer
Salary: Circa £40K
Benefits: Share scheme, Pension, Life insurance
A growing technology business are looking to expand their software capabilities due to the rapid expansion of the company after successful commercialising a patented product.
You would be working within a forward thinking agile set-up, producing software that will be used in the latest technologies.
This role would ideally suit a Software Engineer who has experience in C++ software development within a commercial environment.
Software Engineer Requirements
* Degree level in a relevant discipline
* Excellent C++ programming skills
* An understanding of modern software development methodologies, patterns, and practices
* Knowledge of MATLAB would be advantageous
Software Engineer Responsibilities
* Developing software using C++ on Windows Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and later
* Translating algorithms developed in MATLAB to C++ code
* Creating high quality software libraries
If you feel this role would suit your background please apply. The company are looking to conduct interviews ASAP and can be very flexible on interview times and dates.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.