- You will hold a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a closely related field with master's degree preferred.
- You will have 15 years of experience in the petrochemical industry with a significant portion in butadiene and C4 chemical manufacturing facilities.
- You will have strong knowledge of technical capabilities of major related C4 chemical processes, including product quality and improvements.
- You will be current with emerging PE technologies and be able to champion the successful development of improved polymerization and processing techniques.
- You will have good communication skills and be comfortable working independently and effectively with cross-department teams and through vertical organizational levels. Candidate will be the Company's core technical representative in the Butadiene and C4 Chemicals business. Ideally you will have previous leadership experience in C4 manufacturing and technology management.
- You will demonstrate excellent presentation, interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal engineering, R&D and technical service groups.
- Part of your role will include business travel both domestically and internationally.
For interested candidates, kindly send your CV to email@example.com and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for confidential discussion.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321