C&I/ CT/ SMART Meter Engineer
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH116432
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 09/11/2017
- Install and maintain SMART Metering Systems for Commercial and Industrial customers.
- Install, maintain and commission metering equipment.
- Visit commercial/ industrial premises to install/ maintain meters.
- Investigate and diagnose metering faults and resolve with minimal supervision.
- Manage and maintain effecting working relationships with external and internal customers.
- Record relevant information and warnings for future reference and report any incidents through the correct channels.
- Develop technical skills and stay abreast of changes in technology and procedures.
- Strong electrical background.
- Electric SMART Metering experience.
- Knowledge of CT's and meter cabinets.
You will also be able to progress to be trained and authorized in the installing, commissioning and maintaining of HV Metering Systems and installation/ connection of HV Metering Cabinets.
-Van, fuel card, tools PPE, uniform, mobile phone etc included
If you think that you would be a good fit for the position then please contact Daniel at our Manchester Office.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office