We offer #perks, fast track #career, training, international opportunities with incredible growth across our offices
Spencer Ogden places highly skilled professionals into a plethora of sectors within Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure and Technology. We are an award winning brand with an incredible success story to date. We offer unprecedented career growth and development in a unique environment.
Our people make our brand and drive our continued success. We have a unique and eclectic culture that promotes hard work and fun. With an array of incentives and benefits in addition to an uncapped commission scheme Spencer Ogden is the perfect platform for success.
A Candidate Consultant at Spencer Ogden will:
- Develop a core understanding of the recruitment industry, the recruitment process and specific market sector.
- Support team members on the resourcing of specific roles for clients- using internal and external sourcing methods with success.
- Build a database of quality candidates, building collaborative working relationships with them and obtaining valuable market information.
- Monitor and maintain personal activity targets.
- Screen candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation.
- Match candidates to clients’ vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process.
- Write persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate.
- Deal with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates.
- Arrange interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties.
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work towards offering a customer focused high quality service to candidates and clients alike.