Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH92013
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Sector: Telecoms, Utilities
Date posted: 02/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
- Cost tracking per Mbps
- Analyse network utilization and recommend solutions to optimize network usage
- Accurate forecasting of bandwidth and quality needs
- Adapt and enhance existing models that affects network capacity decisions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in demand forecasting and network analysis
- Experience working on network planning problems of complex scope on large-scale service provider networks.
- Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics or equivalent (Practical experience will also be considered)
- Good multi tasking skills to work effectively in a highly dynamic environment
Interested candidates are to send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Reg License: R1545141
EA License No. 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321