Job Title: Capex Project Manager (fluent in French)
Brief Summary: Capex Project Manager who can manage team sizes of 50+ and a project value size of €60-70 million from start to completion.
The post holder will:
- Analyze requirements and define execution plan.
- Coordinate all kind of analysis in order to prepare project statement.
- Define, contract and coordinate the resources needed to perform the required project.
- Ensure the development of all procedures, instructions and standards necessary to project execution, in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Ensure successful execution of the project. Take all necessary decisions to ensure continuous development of the project.
- Ensure compliance with SHE.
- Inform Steering Committee about project progress and any plan for significant changes in project implementation.
- Manage project team.
- Identify all further ways to improve the investment.
Key skills and knowledge required:
- Master degree in Engineering Science or Technology
- A few years experience as project engineer and project manager
- Ability to ensure SHE compliance, in particular Safety : good knowledge of rules, regulations, tool and techniques used.
- Expert of engineering processes and good methodology.
- Experienced in cost estimating and schedule management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong team building and communication skills
For more information about this role please contact our London office