CFO | Listed Company | Property
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH128133
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Finance, Invest Banking & Corporate Finance (M&A / IPOs), Built Environment
Date posted: 21/06/2018
My client is a leader in property sector which involves in development of residence and infrastructure in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
They are looking for Chief Financial Officer to manage the company's overall finance function, especially focus on corporate finance, PRC investment.
- Be familiar with Group's profile and mitigate key risk elements
- Handle the financial accounts of all investments in Hong Kong and overseas to ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standards, local regulatory & Group policies;
- Responsible for oversee accounting and treasury team to provide monthly financial and management reports;
- Arrange for debt and equity financing and maintain good banking relationships and investors' relationships;
- Initiate and monitor the implementation of internal control and business process improvements
- Maintain good relationship with external auditors and investigate their findings and investigations;
- Provide support to top management and the investment committee on the financial implications of key decisions; and
- Participate in ad hoc projects including M&A, fund raising exercises, corporate finance transactions, etc.
- A degree holder or above in a recognized University;
- A member of ACCA/HKICPA or accounting body recognized by HKICPA;
- At least 12 years relevant experience with strong PRC property experience;
- Strong in corporate finance, especially experience on investment, M&A execution
- Preferably with audit training under Big Four;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin is essential;
- Travel to China and other overseas countries are required.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office