Spencer Ogden are recruiting an experienced Change and Release Manager based in the Thames Valley region to provide a single point of contact between internal departments and external suppliers and to be responsible for coordinating all change and release management functions.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 5 years' experience in release and change management or a similar role.
- Must have worked in a direct customer facing role, mastering the art of negotiating timelines, project managing release schedules and enhancing customer experience.
- Experience in process creation - lead the transition from Service Design to Service Operate for release and change management principles.
- Project management experience desirable.
- Experience of Software Version Control desirable and Release Letter Content mandatory
- Experience in a S/W release and change management role highly.
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework and possible certified in ITIL foundation (V2 or V3) level.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of Software Agile Project Management.
- Experience of Tool Chains supporting Agile development (JIRA, Version Control, Automated Regression Systems).
- PRINCE2 certified.
- Single point of contact for Software and Hardware Release and Change Management process. Create, manage and update the change & release management plan
- Own and govern the Change and Release process by instilling best practice policies and procedures and measuring compliance
- Coordinate with all necessary parties to perform Change building, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Review all implemented Changes to ensure that they have met their objectives. Refer back any that have been backed out or have failed
- Publish testing and deployment plans, conduct release plan reviews where necessary and participate in release control gates
- Manage supplier change control process, changes notified by suppliers are identified, reviewed, risk assessed and form part of our internal change control process.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply as soon as possible
For more information about this role please contact our London office