Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced change and release manager.
Our client are a major player in smart energy, which is shaping the world in making our energy smarter and more efficient. As a global player, they have worked tirelessly on several key projects to be a market leader in their field.
As the successful candidate you will be the single point of contact for internal department and external suppliers and be responsible for all change and release functions.
- Single point of contact for Software and Hardware Release and Change Management processes
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert for Change and Release Management functions
- Own and govern the Change and Release process by installing best practice policies and procedures and measuring compliance
- Proactive anticipation and mitigation of change challenges and risks
- Coordinate with all necessary parties to perform Change building, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Review all implemented Changes to ensure that they have met their objectives. Refer back any that have been backed out or have failed
- Publish testing and deployment plans, conduct release plan reviews where necessary and participate in release control gates
- Manage supplier change control process, changes notified by suppliers are identified, reviewed, risk assessed and form part of our internal change control process.
- Produce regular and accurate management reports on KPIs and SLAs impacting Change and Release management function
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 year's experience in release and change management or a similar role.
- Experience in a software release and change management
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Must have worked in a direct customer facing role
- Must have Software Agile Project Management (full project life-cycle)
- Experience of Tool Chains Agile development (JIRA, Version Control, Automated Regression Systems) desirable
- PRINCE2 or similar
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office