Charity Fundraising Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: CFMRR
Location: England, Oxfordshire, Banbury
Sector: Corporate, HR, Renewables
Date Posted: 09/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client one of the world leaders in helping organisations achieve greater resource efficiency are offering an incredible opportunity for a Charity Fundraising Manager paying a competitive salary of £50,000-£55,000 per annum + an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and jointly lead on the implementation of the charity fundraising function aligned to the company vision working closely with Business Development.
Charity Fundraising Manager duties and responsibilities:
* To identify and develop funding opportunities from programmes and projects that will build long term sustainable corporate income.
* Deliver charitable fundraising function to meet financial and non-financial targets and to deliver on the Fundraising strategy within the context of the Business Plan.
* Coach, delegate and empower others to secure charitable funding as part of their overall programme delivery.
* Develop an internal network across the business to explore opportunities for charitable fundraising.
Charity Fundraising Manager desired experience:
* A proven track record of raising charity funding from Trusts and Foundations.
* Evidence of successfully identifying, researching and approaching potential partners and funders, securing & then delivering excellent pitches and proposals.
* Significant experience working within a large organisation where the development of an internal network of mutually beneficial relationships is essential to success.
* Competent user of a range of IT and software tools including MS Office software and fund raising database management.
* Understanding of key areas of legislation covering corporate fundraising activities.
* Demonstrable evidence of ability to think creatively, to innovate, and ability to bring a positive approach to problem solving.
* People management experience.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office